Yes, all of the electrical items we sell in Malaysia following the Brands’ warranty policy.
In the regular warranty period, will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of brand guaranty from the date of delivery of the product, except that batteries are covered under the warranty period as set forth at the list here. More detail according to different brands and please confirm with us.
Out of the warranty, will repair or replace the defective products; provided, however, that any such repair or replacement is contingent upon the availability of the required components. The customer shall pay the two-way shipping, packing, insurance, repair/replacement service fees and other costs, including necessary labor and parts.
Non-warranty, Leen Music reserves the right to inspect products returned from its customers in order to determine the cause of the problem. Leen Music shall return defective products that could not be repaired at no-charge, except for shipping costs. This warranty does not cover expendable or consumable parts and product problems related to the following:
- (1) Products damaged during shipping due to insufficient or improper packaging.
- (2) Damage caused by force majeure (such as fire, flood, war, earthquake, snowstorm, etc.)
- (3) Damage caused by normal wear of parts, scratches, surface rust or deterioration, improper use, improper storage, improper testing, negligent use of improper voltage or current, accidental damage, abnormal or unusual use, use of unauthorized accessories or modules, use contrary to the operating instructions, improper operating temperature/environment, or lack of regular maintenance.
- (4) Product repaired, dismantled, or altered by unauthorized technical personnel.
- (5) Damage caused by computer viruses.
- (6) Removed warranty seals or serial number stickers which void our warranty.